Happy Birthday, Bob! Robert Allan Zimmerman, aka Bob Dylan, was born 72 years ago.
It is my last night sleeping the Cat House. WHAT?! Its been a crazy 2 years. I will miss this place. It really had become a home away from home. My little London bedroom. Right by chester creek, and BU, and literally everything I could need… But then again after cleaning the house today(which was a freakin disaster) I am so ready to move out!
With the future comes change. And it will be good. New house with my best friends. A new beautiful house by a cemetery and right next to campus. It means more biking to school and laying in a backyard and SENIOR YEAR.
A bit of summer in the cities then I am off to the old summer camp job in NEW YORK. Could life be better?! Nope.
When I have to say goodbye to my best friends from college at the end of the semester
THE GREATEST DAY
1. Got a C in Art History. AKA somehow did not fail that class. Miracles at work on that one. The hardest class.
2. MN gays can get married. Like hello I can go to so many weddings now.
3. The new Daft Punk album came out today and its pretty freaking awesome.
4. Game of Thrones is the best.
5.I only have my Scenic Painting Final to do. Like what up almost summer.
6. I am going to get A’s in all my other classes.
7. Did I mention its like 2 days till summer and then New York. AHHHHHH!!!!!!
8. My super awesome Dad just got me tickets to see this Junip band in June. The singer is one of my favorites.
Oh Happy Day.
Classes are over. WHAT. what. this is unreal feeling.
I only have 3 more finals and then I am done on Tuesday.
Tomorrow is Scav Hunt and Rave and then banquet. Its the best weekend. Finally.
Way to excited.